Frequently Asked Questions
- Campus Recruitment Program in which final year students participate.
- Summer Internship Program for pre final year students which can be converted into a pre placement offer.
No. There is no fees associated with the registration or the placement process.The fee for re-registration is Rs. 1000/-
The pre-placement talk is a platform for interaction between the company and the students. The presentation is followed by a Q&A session where students interact with company officials to get a better understanding of the company and potential roles. The important insights that the students expect from the PPT are:
- Profile and reputation of the corporation.
- Career roles and responsibilities offered in different types of profiles.
- Locations where the student is likely to be posted
- Compensation packages.
The institute is situated at Meghawa, Dumna Airport Road, P.O Khamaria, Jabalpur 482005. The Institute is approximately 13 km from the bus terminus, 10 km from the railway station and 3 km from the airport. Once you reach the city, you can hire a taxi (24 hours service taxi contact number : +91-9425160466) or auto to reach the campus.Institute runs bus service from campus to city.
The Placement Session begins in the 1st week of December and continues till May. Companies are encouraged to visit the campus before the placement session begins to give Pre-Placement Talks to our students and introduce them to the job profiles and job culture of their company. This does have a direct bearing on the interest shown by students when the company visits the campus later for placements.
No, the institute imposes no restrictions in this regard. Companies can opt to recruit students from any department or discipline.
The campus is equipped with state of the art communication, computing, and presentation facilities to facilitate a smooth placement process:
- Teleconferencing and video conferencing facility.
- Linux and windows lab for online tests.
- Centrally air conditioned auditorium, lecture halls, seminar and conference rooms for presentations, group discussions and interviews.
On campus accommodation on payment basis in visitors' guest house is available subject to availability. For alternate arrangements, the list of hotels is available here